Ranges of hobs
The range Salvis Master compact with the principle of plug-in & cook. The ideal solution for school canteens, bistro, pubs, children's day-care centres or small-scale catering concepts.
As a stand-alone unit or with the option of a plug-in seam, the range and adjacent work surface can be hygienically connected.
Examples of the highest ergonomic and hygienic standards are the flush-mounted hobs and the large, easy-to-clean radii in the
substructure. Additional frames for hygienic wall closure are available as an option.
The benefits at a glance:
- High-performance flush-mounted infrared heating zones or induction technology.
- Installation on height-adjustable stainless steel feet.
- Reinforced 40mm cover in durable sandwich construction with 2+2mm.
- Can be operated from one side
- Substructure in standard hygienic design
- 1 intermediate shelf is included
Optional variants Standard ranges
- Installation on chrome steel base
- Plug-in seam connection right or left
- Plug-in seam connection right & left
- Frame CU100